Neuroblastoma Canada is pleased to be supported by the Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR). ACOR manages and hosts a wide variety of mailing lists (ListServs) for many different types of cancer. They have graciously set up a mailing list for Neuroblastoma Canada. The purpose of this mailing list is to help connect Canadian neuroblastoma warriors, families, and friends. It is meant to be a place where people can come together, seek out advice, gain comfort and hope, and share information about neuroblastoma within our Canadian context.
If you would like to be a part of the Neuroblastoma Canada mailing list, the following instructions will take you through the steps to join:
- There is a box called “Options” on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on the “SUBSCRIBE” link.
- Enter your name, email address, and select your subscription type – regular or digest. With the regular type, you will receive each individual email that is sent to the list in your inbox (this could mean multiple emails a day). With the digest type, you will receive one email at the end of the day that contains all of the emails that have been sent to the list.
- Press the “Subscribe (N-BLASTOMA-CANADA)” button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you entered.
- In the confirmation email, click on the link provided to confirm your subscription to the list.
- Once you have confirmed your subscription you will receive another email with instructions on how to post an email to the list.
When you send an email to the mailing list, it will go out to all of the other members who have subscribed to the Neuroblastoma Canada ListServ. It is a place to ask questions, post resources, and find support with other people and families.
If you have any trouble with signing up, please email us so that we can help.