One of the major objectives of the Neuroblastoma Canada website is to provide an online environment for open discussion on the topic of neuroblastoma cancer and the many issues that surround this disesase and its treatment. We want to know what you are thinking and are interested in hearing about the experiences you are willing to share.
When posting to the Neuroblastoma Canada website, please consider the following:
- Please consider posting your comment with your real name and email address. The purpose of this website is to help Canadian neuroblastoma families connect and help one another.
- Keep your posts relevant to the topic that you are commenting on.
- Please be civil. Avoid personal attacks, threats, and insensitive comments.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Please avoid posting information about commercial promotions.
- Be sensitive to copyright rules. If you are quoting someone, remember to give them the proper attribution.
If you see a comment that is offensive on the website, please let us know.